A whole post and now I’m changing my mind and starting over! LOL
It was an amazing year in hindsight. I never did reach any monetary goals, but grew in some wonderous ways, and this post is about acknowledgement where I can.
- Got my website moved to a new host and terminated all affiliation with my big mistake of 2008, and with help cleared up the debt from that mistake too.
- Found @500vip彩票下载appArtCareereDeva on Twitter and was introduced to her marvelous development programs for artists through
- Developed a Business Plan. Not just any business plan but a “Right Brain Business Plan” from Coaching offered in conjunction with smARTist(R)
- During a desperate moment later in the year realized I had “people” after all and signed up for the smARTist(R) 2009 Telesummit. Great info and presenters, and hope to connect with some of them more in the future, and a 500vip彩票下载app Study Mentoring program, which is still in the works.
- Found and have started reconnecting with an artist friend from the past, Susan Plum. Her website seems down, but she’s on Facebook.
- Seemingly got over my writer’s block too.
That’s the tangibles I feel good about, and here’s a few the intangibles I feel I’ve gained this past year.
- Patience ~ One step at a time, with my art and with my web presence.
- Lots of family time and love, as we all grow older, making the time more precious.
- Reconnection with my sensitive, psychic self, honoring and using my intuition again. Oh, and found out psychic has been replaced with intuitive now.
There’s more I know, but these are the ones that stand out and feel important to me as I look back over my last year. And now it’s time to move on into the rest of winter with the planning and development for 2010!